Brand Name: JIANKYD
Origin: Mainland China
Material: Silicone gel pad, pad protection layer, release paper
Model Number: Bandage
About this item
1. Prevention and Reduction of New & Old Scars: Whether it is scars from old injuries, burns, surgeries, or new ones, the silicone scar sheets work equally well on both. They prevent the formation of swollen and discolored scars while reducing pain, itching, and discomfort associated with post-surgery or injury healing. Our medical-grade silicone scar removal sheets are clinically tested to be non-toxic and effective treatment.
2. Comfortable Scar Treatment: Made with ultra-thin, breathable and flexible fabric instead of natural rubber latex, silicone scar sheets for scars offer a unique combination of comfort and protection. These scar silicone strips are made in a tone closer to your natural skin to remains less visible to all while you heal.
3. No Pain, All Gain Scar Reduction Treatment: Regular and continuing usage accordingly to the directions may effectively soften, flatten and diminish new and old scars within a short period of about 4-8 weeks, though results may vary from person to person. Minimize new scar formation and make old ones flatter, smoother and less visible. Restore your skin to a more natural texture and color.
4. Best Scar Treatment for a Variety of Scars: Silicone Scar Sheets can be used to treat hypertrophic scars, keloid scars, surgical and operation scars, injury, burns, and acne scars. They are also effective in reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
5. Washable & Reusable with Superior Adhesion: The silicone scar sheets are quite durable as you can reuse them again and again for a period of up to two weeks. It can easily be washed and reapplied. Gently wash silicone scar sheet daily to maintain adhesiveness.
How To Use Silicone Scar Sheets
1. For new scars, use after the wound has healed.For old scars, it is recommended to use them as soon as possible. The more mature the marks, the longer the cycle of treatment
2. Clean and dry the scarred area before use
3. Cut the scar patch appropriately according to the size and shape of the scar
4. Apply the adhesive side of the scar sheets directly to the scar - Each sheet can be reused for up to 2 weeks with proper maintenance.
5. If the sheets get stained, gently wash them in warm water and let it dry or use a hair dryer to dry it.
1. Please use the scar patch after the wound has completely healed.
2. Wash and dry the scar before using the scar patch.
3. The scar patch should only be used on intact skin and should not be used temporarily in the case of broken skin.
4. Please keep away from fire sources.
5. Wash and replace promptly, do not use continuously for more than 24 hours.
6. If skin allergy symptoms appear, such as rash, this time try to shorten the use of the scar silicone strips. If the rash does not disappear, stop using it first and consult your doctor for alternative treatment.
Raw materials: Silicone gel pad, pad protection layer, release paper
Specification: 4*50cm; 4*100cm; 4*150cm
1Roll * Silicone Gel Tape Roll